Primary Health Care Research Day- Trillium 2018
Wednesday, June 6th 2018
Sheraton Centre Hotel
123 Queens Street West
Mezzanine Level -Willow Room
- Learn about ongoing primary health care research through presentations and posters
- Participate in skill-building workshops, led by experienced, Ontario-based primary health care researchers
- Presenters at Trillium 2018 will find a very welcoming and constructive atmosphere. The conference will also offer terrific rewards to participants who will be exposed to the latest in peer-reviewed primary health care research.
- The day will include: Oral presentations, distinguished lecture, posters, workshops and a keynote address.
- To provide a forum for presentation of innovative activity or original research in primary health care, either in progress or completed.
- To facilitate dialogue among a variety of health care-related disciplines and health system policy makers in Ontario.
- To provide an opportunity for the enhancement of research skills, through workshops, oral and poster presentations and through the informal exchange of information among peers.